Before applying for any kind of transfers, please make sure you have the NOC from your previous University. The student should mail us all the semester transcripts, 12th class marksheet, School Leaving Certificate, Passport copies including the visa pages and one passport sized photograph. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the university financial aid or admissions department office, or write us at

Contact Us

Learn more about transferring to and from Shihezi University